What Can Learn Practice Do For You?
Learning a foreign language is a challenge. You have to learn thousands of new words and dozens of grammar rules. Then, you have to put that knowledge into action while reading, writing, listening, and speaking. There is no magical way to accomplish that overnight or within a few weeks.
What's Wrong with the Traditional Methods?
- The traditional methods to practice vocabulary and grammar are slow, dull, and inefficient.
- You study a list of words from a book or flashcards and hope to remember them when you need them the most.
- You do a few exercises on paper, turn it in, and then wait for days for your instructor to correct them.
- You do some exercises in a book and then check the answers manually to see if you made a mistake or not.
- You practice only a small part of your knowledge with these methods.
- They take too long and don't provide sufficient feedback to have any significant impact on your learning.
A Better Way to Practice a Foreign Language
- Learn Practice provides you with instant feedback, as soon as you submit an answer.
- If your answer was wrong, you receive the option to give it another try, as many times as you want.
- If relevant, you receive examples and hints.
- If none of those work, you simply reveal the answer by clicking a link.
Don't worry about making mistakes. That is how Learn Practice figures out your weaknesses. In the following sessions, Learn Practice serves you questions that focus on those weaknesses. You can also see a list of the questions you have answered wrong in your profile.
What does Learn Practice offer?
- 1300+ free vocabulary and grammar exercises organized in categories.
- Select one or more categories and Learn Practice serves you a quiz of 20 questions focused on your weaknesses.
- Take as many quizzes as you want, any time you want.
- Available whenever you want to practice Dutch grammar and vocabulary.
Published on Wednesday, September 18, 2013. Updated on Saturday, May 18, 2019.